Introduction of HIGGS, THyGA, and SuperP2G project
This is an invitation to a web-based introduction on 25 March 2020 to three current European projects on the topic of hydrogen integration in natural gas grids and appliances as well as the integration of power-to-gas in regional energy systems, hosted by ERIG. ERIG is a European Research and Development network and aims to develop and demonstrate the role of gas in the transition process towards a future renewable-based energy system.
The projects introduced are:
- HIGGS – Hydrogen in Gas Grids – A systematic validation approach at various admixture levels into high-pressure grids
- THyGA – Testing Hydrogen Admixtures for Gas Appliances
- SuperP2G – Synergies Utilising renewable Power REgionally by means of Power-To-Gas
The overall idea of the event is for you to get the opportunity to get to know the just started projects and to “sign-up” with the corresponding project point of contact to stay informed about what is going on in the project of special interest to you. HIGGS and SuperP2G will also offer individual web sessions in direct conjunction, where they will go into more detail and a more extensive exchange is possible. Further information on topics and agenda will follow.
Over all Schedule for 25 March 2020:
- 13:00-13:45: Flash Project Pitches of all three projects with short Q&A
(5 min Pitch and additional 10 min for Q&A per project)
- 13:45 – 15:15: Parallel web sessions for HIGGS and SuperP2G
Please feel free to forward this invitation to persons you think would have interest to participate.