Vacancy: Project Manager Human Capital (0,8- 1.0 fte)
Do you want to work on the greatest challenge of our generation and contribute to a sustainable future? Are you an experienced Project Manager who is familiar with stakeholder management and who can increase the visibility and growth of human capital programme? Then you are the colleague we are looking for!
New Energy Coalition is a knowledge and network organisation that wants to make the world more sustainable by helping to accelerate the energy transition. To make this transition happen, companies, (knowledge)institutions and governments must work together to achieve breakthroughs in technology and knowledge, in economic and social applications, and in that way, people think and act. As a catalyst, New Energy Coalition stimulates innovation and education by combining knowledge, policy and entrepreneurship. Within the Human Capital team, we do that with our labels the New Energy Business School and the New Energy Academy.
Around 60 people work at New Energy Coalition to help accelerate the energy transition. Our office is located in the Energy Academy building on Zernike Campus in Groningen.
For the Human Capital programme, we are immediately looking for a:
Project Manager Human Capital (0,8- 1.0 FTE)
The lack of skilled labour is a major threat for the energy transition and the wider prosperity of the Northern Netherlands. In order for the Northern Netherlands to grow intro the central hub of the energy transition, it is vital that human capital better matches the rapidly changing demand from the professional field. This can only be achieved with intensive cooperation between (commercial) education, employers and social partners. New initiatives are needed and a sharp insight into the changing demand is crucial. The first steps have been taken but further reinforcement is needed to strengthen this position. For example, we are working on learning pathways in the field of green molecules and system integration, on the employability platform; an integral online platform that will make learning and working in the energy transition accessible to everyone, and on research to match skills needed in the hydrogen economy with education.
Tasks and responsibilities
Your main task is to coordinate and execute the activities mentioned above. The most important activities are:
- Coordination and development of the employability platform
- Executing research regarding skills in the future hydrogen economy
- Work and/or coordination of projects concerning human capital
- Developing programmes for the New Energy Business School
- Translating the needs of the business community to the right (commercial) educational programmes
- Knowledge development and sharing between partners and within New Energy Coalition
You will work closely with colleagues in the Human Capital domain, which currently includes both the New Energy Business School and New Energy Academy. You report to the General Manager of the business school.
- Academic or higher education qualification and level of thinking
- Background in HR, Psychology or Energy
- Experience with online HR tools
- Flexible, solution- and result-oriented, entrepreneurial, and creative
- Networker and people person
- Fluent in English. Dutch or other languages are an advantage
What we offer you
- The energy transition is in full swing, and you will contribute to it by offering relevant knowledge and thus training the energy professionals of tomorrow.
- You will work in an enthusiastic team and be part of an organisation in which – in addition to education for students and professionals – research and business development are carried out.
- We offer a diverse position with development opportunities in an informal working environment, with good fringe benefits and a competitive salary.
- You can start right away with a contract for a year and the prospect of a permanent position.
- A versatile job with opportunity to develop yourself, market level salary and excellent secondary benefits.
- The position is currently described as Project Manager B, with a salary starting at € 2.823, – to € 5.645, – before taxes based on a full-time position. The scale depends on your work experience.
Information about the position can be obtained from Leon Stille (General Manager Business School) + 31 (0) 6 527 790 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the process please contact Bianca Dijkstra (HR), +31 (0) 6 427 511 72.
Do you recognise yourself in the above-mentioned profile? Apply no later than 31 August by sending a letter of motivation and CV to HRM@newenergycoalition.org, stating reference to ‘LS/1’.
The job interviews will take place on 8 September and final interviews on 15 September.
(Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated)