On Thursday, November 9, the closing event of the three-year OWIC program will take place. This afternoon the various participants will talk about their achieved goals.
A sailing trip from AG EMS through the various harbor basins of the Eemshaven will allow people to see the achieved results after 3 years of the OWIC project.
In addition, Albert van der Hem, director Blix and co-founder NNOW, and Thomas Kokshoorn, RVO, dossier Wind at Sea will share their views on the opportunities of Wind at Sea projects in the near future.
- 12.00 – 13.00: walk-in with coffee / lunch
- 13.00 – 14.00: main program
- Review offshore wind, then, now and in the future, Albert van der Hem, co-founder NNOW, director Blix and Thomas Kokshoorn, policy officer at Ministry of Economic Affairs (offshore wind dossier)
- Overview of projects and results achieved
- 14.00 – 15.30: Departure MS Atlantis from Beatrixhaven for a tour of Eemshaven. The projects will be explained by the various partners during the cruise.
- 16.00: return to quay AG EMS, drinks & networking
- 17.00: end of the meeting
For more information about the OWIC project: Offshore Wind Innovation Centre – OWIC – Eemshaven (owic-eemshaven.nl)
Due to limited space on board and catering, registration for this event is required.