Vacancy: Energy Analyst (0.8 fte)Gepubliceerd op
New Energy Coalition is a knowledge and network organization that aims to make the world more sustainable by helping to accelerate the energy transition. In this transition, companies, (knowledge) institutions and governments must innovate together to achieve breakthroughs in technology and knowledge, in economic and social applications and in the public involvement. As a catalyst, New Energy Coalition moves energy innovation and education forward by bringing knowledge, policy and entrepreneurship together.
Energy Delta Institute (EDI), part of New Energy Coalition is the leading energy business school. EDI’s mission is to bring together world-class energy knowledge and business skills to educate and inspire energy professionals to become the leaders of a sustainable energy future. EDI is part of New Energy Coalition and part of the Human Capital program. We are a young, dynamic and ambitious organization with an informal working atmosphere providing great opportunities for personal development.
Our offices are located in the Energy Academy Europe-building at Groningen Zernike Campus. We employ some 50 people in various teams working on different projects. For more information please also check out www.energydelta.org .
For our team we are looking for an
Energy Analyst (0.8 fte)
You are very interested in the developments in the energy market and you work on developing our knowledge base. You can translate market developments in your focus area into developing our trainings and keeping the content up to date. You work closely together with the teams of energy analysts, account managers, event managers and lecturers. In addition, your skills can also be shared with the other parts of New Energy Coalition by working in research and innovation projects on various topics as well as the broader Human Capital program. You will report to the General Manager of the business school.
- Staying up to date regarding main developments in your main focus areas
- Contributing to the development of a competitive programme portfolio in cooperation with your colleagues and external
knowledge partners by: analysing the market, evaluating the current programmes, identifying new topics and developing
- Content support and contact with our lecturers
- Preparing and/or finding relevant pre-reading material and cases for the programs, in cooperation with the lecturers
- Contributing to relevant research projects
- Writing and initiating proposals for subsidy and fundingprogrammes
- Representing EDI in relevant projects and networks
- 5-10 years relevant experience in the energy transition sector
- Well-developed analytical, project management and writing skills
- Pro Active team player with good networking skills as well as drive and perseverance
- Higher education/academic level of education in energy policy, engineering, energy systems or related fields
- Excellent communication skills in writing and oral in Dutch and English
- Ability to thrive in an internationaland dynamic work environment
- Experience in education and affinity with online learning is a plus
Terms of employment
The energy transition is going ahead with full speed and we invite you to be part of this change. Furthermore, we offer a 12-month contract with outlook to a permanent position. We offer a varied job with lots of development opportunities, an informal company culture and good secondary working conditions. Salary indication: €3.469- €5.551, depending on education, and years of experience.
Given the current restrictions due to Covid-19 we ask that you introduce yourself with a video of maximum 1 minute. In case a video is not an option another creative solution is also acceptable. Once the deadline has passed, we will contact suitable candidates further for follow up talks with the general manager and members of the team.
For more information about the job position, please contact Leon Stille at email@example.com
To apply please send your intro video or similar with CV no later than 20th of June to HRM@newenergycoalition.org, with subject title/subject LS/3.
(commercial acquisition will not be appreciated)