Internship/thesis Communication Department
Do you want to do your internship at a company that works on the greatest challenge of our generation and contribute to a sustainable future? Then you are the colleague we are looking for!
New Energy Coalition is a knowledge and network organisation that wants to make the world more sustainable by helping to accelerate the energy transition. To make this transition happen, companies, (knowledge)institutions and governments must work together to achieve breakthroughs in technology and knowledge, in economic and social applications, and in that way, people think and act. As a catalyst, New Energy Coalition stimulates innovation and education by combining knowledge, policy, and entrepreneurship. From training young people via the New Energy Academy and energy professionals via the New Energy Business School to energy research and concrete energy projects. We actively share our knowledge with others. So that everyone can benefit.
As an intern, you will work in team Marketing & Communications. This department is responsible for the corporate communication of New Energy Coalition, its projects, and its brands: the New Energy Academy and the New Energy Business School. Your work will vary in activities in the field of social media, newsletters, design work, event communication, but just as much in thinking along and collaborating on the strategic side of communication and marketing.
We consider it important to tailor your internship to your needs and expertise as much as possible. Your development is key during this period. That is why we assign you a supervisor as well as a ‘buddy’ The supervisor helps in combining learning and working and applying the theory in practice. Your ‘buddy’ will act as a sparring partner on daily basis.
- You are motivated, take initiative, show commitment, and take responsibility for your own success and learning process.
- Minimum University of Applied Sciences or University level
- Affinity with the energy transition and/or sustainability
- Dutch & English speaking, writing and listening on full working proficiency (must)
- Background in communication or marketing (or related studies)
- Affinity with working within a team environment
- Strong communicative skills
Terms of employment
- Minimum compensation of €350 per month
- Good alignment between work and thesis research
- Regular supervisory meetings with your supervisor from New Energy Coalition
- Possibility to work from the office (Zernike Campus) or home
- Practical work experience with professionals in an interdisciplinary team
- Network opportunities
- Possible job opportunity after graduation
You can find more information about us or our brands New Energy Academy and New Energy Business School on our websites. Do you need more information about the internship? Feel free to contact us!
Candidates are asked to submit their CV and motivation to;
Charles van SantvoordCoördinator Marketing & Communicatie
Charles van Santvoord is coördinator Marketing & Communicatie bij New Energy Coalition. Hij werkt al jaren als marketeer in de energiewereld en heeft een grote passie om een bijdrage te leveren aan de energietransitie.